Contrary to the typical dental or medical office, Dr. Imm and his team have no patients...they only have guests. They embrace the mindset that the experience a guest has and the clinical outcome both deserve excellence. This passion has lead him to create and Grow GuestWise℠, a team training process that takes 3 minutes a day to create world class guest experiences. It is fun and meaningful for the team at little to no cost to the practice. Teams using the system find guests can't wait to come back, thus increasing their profits and the culture of the office as they focus on relationships instead of selling.
Dr. Imm believes that the real power of knowledge is the use of it, therefore he has committed himself to couching and facilitating the success of others. He taught for many years at the University of Maryland Dental School and for the last 15 years he has coached other businesses to success by using personalized WOW service with the expectancy of success...mixed with some fun!
|Date||Category||Faculty Member||Webinar Title|
|06.14.16||Practice Efficiency||Gary Imm||GuestWise℠ Part 1: The WOW Factor, Guest Retention and the Bottom Line|
GuestWise℠ Part 1: The WOW Factor, Guest Retention and the Bottom Line
After this webinar, you will be able to:
1) recognize patient/guest(more about this later) loyalty decisions about your office
4) list a few simple tweaks around what your office team is already doing that can
|12.20.16||Practice Efficiency||Gary Imm||The WOW Factor: Attraction, Referral Buzzes, and Behavioral Modification of the Urgent Care Guest|
The WOW Factor: Attraction, Referral Buzzes, and Behavioral Modification of the Urgent Care Guest
1) recognize patient/guest loyalty decisions about your office
2) create a place where your team’s actions make your office a place that your guests can’t wait to return to…instead of looking for ways not to.
3) find ways to “dentalize” what the Big Boys(eg Disney, Ritz, Zappos) do to create “touch points” that will bring your guest back giving you more money at the end of the month and a team that is happier doing it.
4) list a few simple tweaks around what your office team is already doing that can put money in your pocket right away.
5) bring the winks, warmth, and coziness that make guests feel so good in their own living room or at grandma’s house to your office to create more fun, profit and ear to ear smiles everyday.
6) take 3 minutes a day for 30 days to create a guest mindset for your team that rivals what the “Big Boys” do.
7) quickly quantify your success without the burden of a survey.
8) create a process for guests to YELP to you…instead of your hard earned reputation being destroyed online.
9) recognize your customer service skills are being compared to the “Big Boys” everyday and how it affects your team, your guest’s choices and how much money you take home.
10) understand that a patient/customer sees you as a commodity( price and competition are considered) however a loyal guest chooses YOU (which cannot be duplicated) and price is irrelevant